– Oh my God!
– Mm-hmm. – Any one of these people
could like garlic potato mash. – I want you to win,
I want you to win! – I was so excited! ♪ (accordion intro) ♪ – (FBE) We are going to be playing
Guess That Food! – Okay, yay!
– Food! – I'm ready for some food.
First meal of the day. – Exactly, yeah, I haven't ate yet,
so I'm ready to eat. – It's breakfast!
– I'm ready to eat! – (FBE) We'll be giving you
some celebrity holiday favorite foods and we're going to see
if you can guess the celebrity.
– Oh. – (FBE) Just to make it
a little bit easier and not too complicated,
it will be multiple choice. – Oh!
– Okay. – Yes!
– Good. – (FBE) So when you think
you have the answer, write it down on your blackboard.
– Cool. – (FBE) Plus, you get
to try everything! – Ooh, get to taste everything!
– Okay, I don't know. I'm always very suspect
about getting to try things, you know? 'Cause you don't ever
just get something good without a little bad. – Celebrities are into
some weird [bleep]. – Yeah, exactly!
– Sometimes they go "this is my favorite
ramen with jelly," like what? – (FBE) Are you ready for this?
– So ready.
♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) So these are delicious
Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies that are reminiscent of
a cold winter's day in a warm cabin. – I thought it was a Pop-Tart.
(laughs) – I thought it, what did I?
I don't know anymore. I just like, it looks so good. – (both) Chai eggnog. – That sounds awesome.
– That does sound nice. – I gotta say something.
I never understood the term chai tea. That's just saying tea tea. – Cheers.
– Cheers, this looks delicious. – I'm down for this.
– That chai eggnog combo. That's a winner.
– Mmm. – Yeah.
– Oh my God! – Mm-hmm. – I don't think I've ever
had eggnog though. So.
– Really? – This is very good.
– This is good! – This is a chai tea cookie, right? And usually people would
dip their cookies in…
– In milk.
– Chai and stuff, right? – Damn, Danny takes big bites. – Yet you took talk of it
in your hand! (laughs) – (FBE) Your options are:
A, Taylor Swift. – Mm-hmm.
– B, Billie Eilish. – No, she's too skinny.
– Or C, Miley Cyrus. – Billie Eilish doesn't have
enough joy in her soul to make the cookie that good. – And Taylor's way too skinny.
– Mm-hmm. – Wow, I wouldn't…
– Wow. – Them three for this?
– Them three? – These are three
basic bitch things put together. – Cookies!
– A cookie! – Cookies is for everyone.
– Chai! (laughs) – Cookies is for everyone,
you take that back! – And eggnog. – (FBE) Alright, lemme see
your answers. – We go by one name,
'cause we like this.
– Oh, yeah, they're close. – Is it Taylor? – (FBE) Ah, you got it right.
– Yeah! – (FBE) It's A, Taylor Swift!
– No way! – Did you put, oh [bleep].
Me too, I put… – Well Taylor, well done.
– Alright. – This [bleep] is delicious.
– Good job. ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – Oh, okay. – (FBE) This is a fairly well known
holiday dessert, Sweet Potato Casserole. – I love this, bro, this is
one of my favorite things to eat. – With the marshmallows.
– I'm liking, are those pecans? – Sorry, sweet potato casserole?
– (FBE) Yep. – Not a fan of sweet potatoes.
– Really? – It depends on usually
how I feel about sweet potatoes, but I am getting, I'm liking them
more and more as the years go by.
– They're amazing. – Holy [bleep]. – Oh man. Oh man, these are so good. – I thought a casserole was
supposed to be like, almost like a lasagna.
Is it not? – Me too! – (FBE) Your options are:
A, Anna Kendrick. B, Rachel McAdams,
or C, Blake Lively. – Oh, those are very smart. – How the hell would we know?
– I don't know.
– (laughs) What? – Those are like probably
three of my favorite celebrities. – You know what's crazy?
I don't know the first two, actually. – I don't know why I'm looking at this
and thinking this is something they'd eat,
like in the Notebook, you know? – (laughs) I thought
the exact same thing. Something you would eat
in the Notebook. – One.
– (both) Two, three. – Go! – (FBE) Blake Lively's correct! – Oh!
– Oh my God! – Sorry Anna.
– Oh my gosh, we suck!
– (FBE) It is Blake Lively. (bell rings)
– That's my girl, right there. The universe from
the beginning of time was like there's no need
to know these people, 'cause when you're on an episode
one day on React, that's the only name
you gotta know. And it paid off. ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) This is a twist on a savory,
classic holiday food. It is Garlic Mashed Potatoes. – Not bad.
– I love that stuff. – Had that.
– There we go. – Thank you.
– Ready! – Whoever this is,
God bless your soul. – Mashed potatoes are literally
my most favorite thing ever. – I make some bomb
garlic mashed potatoes. – Do you?
– So we'll see, mm-hmm. – Mmm.
– I put cheese in it. – Ooh, hell yeah.
– That's pretty good.
– That is pretty good.
– Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm. – Oh [bleep].
– I love eating challenges. – This is good.
– Oh, mmm, not bad! I was so excited
I spit it out. The savoryness, oh my God. It's like the first time I had 'em.
– Garlic. – Feels the same way. – Nothing like a good old
plate of potato mash. You can eat 'em
in all sorts of textures. – I was about to say that.
– Yeah, the best.
– (FBE) So your options here are:
A, Emily Osment. B, Dove Cameron,
or C, Kiernan Shipka. – I don't know…
– (both) Who any of those are. – Who's that?
– Who are the last two? – I knew the first one,
Hannah Montana. – Any one of these people
could like garlic potato mash. – What letter did I not say?
– One time for the one time. You know. Shout out Disney+. – (FBE) It was Dove Cameron.
(bell rings) – I don't know anything
about these people. – (FBE) Uh, well you got it right,
Kendelle. – Oh!
– (FBE) It was Dove Cameron. – Ooh!
– So, who is that? – She's from Descendants. – Oh!
– Yeah! – Wait did you get it?
– No, you got it though. I'm happy for you.
– No, but I wanted you! (both laugh) I wanted you.
– I want you to win! I want you to win!
– I was so excited! ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) These are homemade
Corn Tamales. – Ooh!
– Okay. – (FBE) Served with a delicious
spinach salsa verde.
– Now, tamales is something
that we usually have at my household. I've never had it like this, you know? – I also have never
had it like this. – I was watching a Munchies episode
last night about street tamales, and it came true.
– Hell yeah, bitch! (laughs) – If you tell me Taylor Swift,
I'm gonna be like, really? (Izzy laughs) – I mean, honestly, this does taste
almost like a bread. – Mm-hmm.
– Reminiscent of high school, when you have like
parties at my Spanish class. – Oh yeah.
I remember. – (FBE) Alright, so the options are:
A, Jonas Brothers, B, Selena Gomez,
or C, Demi Lovato.
– Surprise Jonas Brothers.
– (FBE) That's actually correct! (bell rings)
It's the Jonas Brothers. – If I get this one right dude,
all that knowledge paid off. – (FBE) It's A, Jonas Brothers!
(buzzer rings) – Aw, thank Jesus and Baby Jesus!
(Vanessa laughs) (Izzy squeals)
(both laugh) – Ooh, now it's not just one point.
I'm winning by two, now I'm winning! ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) So this one may seem
a little untraditional for the holiday season,
depending on where you're from. – Untraditional? – (FBE) But they are
Chipotle Barbecue Chicken Wings.
– Looks traditional as [bleep] to me.
– I'll take it! – Oh.
– Mm-hmm. – I like what you did here.
– Mm-hmm. That's a nice sauce ratio.
– I approve, I approve. – Yep, this is delicious.
I like the little kick in it. – It's an awesome blend
of the sweet and the heat. – Yeah.
– That's so good! – Oh, it's good.
– Girl, you go in. You gotta go in.
– Oh, in? – You did a little tiny nibble.
– Ooh! – You gotta take a bite
out of this leg.
– Okay, it's a little spicy.
– It's good. – I've heard of people
having barbecue for like Christmas dinner,
before, you know? It's a thing! If my family was like
"hey, for Thanksgiving, instead of turkey,
we're just gonna have barbecue," I'd be with it! – (FBE) So the celebrities are… – Mmm.
– Oh yeah, we're doing something. – Oh yeah, we're in a challenge.
– They're gonna ask us questions okay. – (FBE) A, Cardi B,
B, Kylie Jenner, or C, Chrissy Teigen. – Oh, bro.
– Ooh. – Chrissy Teigen? I think this is too spicy
for Chrissy Teigen.
– Does she have two Ss in her name? – Yeah, I was thinking the same thing!
(laughs) – (FBE) Let's see your answers!
– Alright. – I really want it to be
Chrissy Teigen. – As do I. (laughs) – (FBE) It is!
– (both) Yeah! (laughs) – (FBE) It is Chrissy Teigen.
Christopher got that one. – Hey, let's get it!
– (FBE) That is correct! – Yeah, it sounded so right
as soon as you said it. – Yeah, yeah.
– (FBE) That is correct! – Yes!
– Woo! – I know that girl can cook.
– You know Chrissy can cook. Yes she can. – (FBE) This is actually a recipe
from one of her cookbooks. – Oh my God, she, yeah,
she should win the old cookbook of the year award.
This is delicious. – Mm-hmm.
♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) So for this final dish, these are scrumptious
Potatoes Au Gratin, which are sliced potatoes
topped with gooey melted cheese. – Oh, okay.
– Oh, whatever the [bleep] it is, it looks amazing.
(laughs) What the heck? – This looks like some mashed
potato lasagna. – Yeah, oh my God. People be really cooking
this stuff out there. – Alright.
– Mmm. – Let's get it! – There's a lot of onions in here. – I'm a fan of cheese.
– Exactly what it is. – Mm-hmm.
– It's just cheese and potatoes. – That's good!
– These have a toothiness, and these would go real, real, well
with Chrissy Teigen's chicken legs. – Oh my God, yes!
– Mm-hmm. – (FBE) Your options are A…
– I'm full! – (FBE) Queen Latifah,
B, Oprah, or C, Whoopi Goldberg. – That's [bleep],
a hard list right there. – That's nuts, bro.
– Whoopi, I don't know. I don't know if she eats this.
– Whoopi? – (whispers) Take your time girl,
take your time.
– (laughs) Okay.
– Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, mm-hmm. – (FBE) Alright, let me see! It's actually Oprah!
– Oh! – (FBE) It is actually Oprah.
(buzzer rings) – What the heck? I feel like Queen Latifah
would [bleep] with this. – (FBE) Oprah's correct!
– No! – Yeah, yeah, finally!
(Kendelle laughs) – (FBE) It is Oprah!
(buzzer rings) – Wait, what?
Oh, damn it! – Good job, Oprah!
– Alright. What, it was Oprah?
– (FBE) It was Oprah. – Mmm.
– Damn. – (FBE) You tied!
(bell rings) – Do you feel like we won?
– I guess we did. I did not even know
like we were playing a game anymore. – I know, exactly, we're just
trying to guess at this point. – (FBE) The winner is Kendelle.
– Oh, thank you, everybody! Thank you! – Yay!
– It was very close.
– I got to eat the same food
that you did, so I feel fine.
– That's true. And it was very close! – Izzy killed it today.
– No idea how. No idea, but…
– You have good instincts. – Ah, thank you.
– There you go. – Thanks Danny. – (FBE) Of the holiday favorites
you tried today, are there any that you'd like
to have again? – That last one! – If I can convince my family
to skip turkey this year and do barbecue, why not?
– Ooh! – I'll have those barbecue wings
any day of the year. – Yeah, Chrissy Teigen got it down. Mashed potatoes
and the chicken, for sure. – Mmm.
– Mm-hmm. You can't do wrong.
– No, you can't, together, could you imagine?
– Oh [bleep]! (both laugh) – Thanks for watching
Celebrities' Favorite Holiday Foods… – On the REACT Channel. – Subscribe for new shows…
– Every week! – Bye!
– Bye! – Hey y'all,
React Producer Blythe here. Want a great way to stay up to date
on everything FBE, and maybe see casting notices
before anyone else? Well then sign up for our newsletter!
Link in the description.